Under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act. 2006 and all other relevant statutes, regulations and Order. Winters Plant Hire acknowledge their responsibility to provide and maintain , so far as is reasonably practicable, a Business which will be conductive to the safety, health and welfare of all working thereon. Health and Safety has always been a priority for us. Our commitment to a safe and healthy working environment for both our staff and members of the public is well recognised. We have invested heavily in training for all our employees; from Management training through Managing Safely in Construction Course, to Safe Pass and CSCS Training for all our operatives, (Plant Operator Training and Safety Awareness). Winters Plant Hire understands the importance of safety in the workplace and provides safe and healthy working conditions for all employees, both site and office-based. The company promotes health and safety standards that comply with the requirements of all statutory health and safety provisions and codes of practice at work. Winters Plant Hire continuously seeks ways to improve it's safety procedures and general health and safety performance. In order to ensure that these objectives are met, Winters Plant Hire management is committed to playing an active role in the implementation of the health and safety policy. Wintesr Plant Hire achieves these aims by:
- Providing employees with the information, training and supervision necessary to work safely and efficiently.
- Ensuring employees recognise that they have responsibility for their own safety and that of their co-workers.
- Continually assessing and monitoring the risks to health and safety and where necessary, improving procedures and performance of work.
- Carrying out periodic health and safety audits and reviews of our health and safety procedures and evaluating performance against objectives set.
- Encouraging full and effective consultation between employees, supervisors and management on all issues regarding health and safety.
- Working closely with construction industry safety organisations and independent safety experts to ensure the workplace is consistently safe and productive.